Monday, July 16, 2007

Quizpoints

I got a giftcard from Quizpoints!

I just got a $10 Target gift card in the mail, and now that I am sure that it pays and works, I definitely recommend it.

Quizpoints gives you points for signing up for offers and doing daily surveys. If you do 15 surveys in one month, you get 250 bonus points. However, I've only been able to do one so far because I don't qualify for any others. Instead, I've stuck to doing the offers. I have a separate email account from my main, and I use it just for things like this. If you plan on joining quizpoints, I recommend you do the same.

I signed up to all the sites that did not require you to pay cash for a "trial", and those that send you free samples (I still live with dear old mom, I don't think she'd appreciate that). Just for those, I have made 890 points in a day, and some are still pending (most offers state that they will be processed within 30 days).

Once you reach 500 points, you can cash out for a $10 gift card to an impressive amount of stores including target, Home Depot, Outback Steakhouse, JC Penny, and a lot more. Some of these ship within 7 days, others within 30 (7-day shipping is specified on the rewards page). 1200 points will get you a $25 gift card, and 2300 are worth a $50 gift card. Quizpoints currently offers "huge rewards" - for 13000 points, you can get a card for $300 to target, walmart, or amazon, or order something online for $300 and quizpoints will pay for it.

If you're cautious like me, you can fill out only the free offers and get a nice gift card once in a while for less than an hour's worth of internet surfing. If you're daring, you can sign up for paid trials and cancel them, to get pretty impressive sums from Quizpoints.

I should already be sleeping right now... I have work tomorrow. But I JUST got the card, and I wanted to share. I'm going to Target tomorrow to use my new gift card. Yay. :D

Once again, Quizpoints really does pay out!

No comments: